Sunday, September 4, 2011

1900's

"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." 
Welcome Fellow Bloggers,
Fad&Fade is writing to inform you all about the past, I know that I'm curious about how the past brings in the future and I thought I'd share some fun facts and fads starting from the 1900's to the present. To start my blog I'd really like to show you all a fun video I found about fashion from the past. If you are wondering about how the styles and dance of the past have changed this short video will amaze you! :)

1901-1909 Facts
  • 1900
    •  Kodak Introduces $1 Brownie Camera
  • 1901
    • First Nobel Prizes Awarded
  • 1902
    • The Teddy Bear is introduced 
  • 1903
    • First License Plates issued in the U.S.
    • First World Series 
    • First Message to Travel Around the World 
  • 1904
    • New York City Subway Opens
  • 1905
    • Einstein Proposes his theory of Relativity 
    • Freud Publishes his theory of Sexuality 
  • 1906
    • Kellogg's Starting Selling Cornflakes
    • The San Francisco Earthquake 
  • 1907
    • First Electric Washing Machine
    • Picasso introduces Cubism 
  • 1908
    • SOS Accepted as the Universal Distress Signal 
  • 1909
    • NAACP is Founded
    • Plastic is Invented 
1901-1909 Fashion




1 comment:

  1. Rachael,
    I love the way you inform your readers about many different aspects of the decade, rather than just sticking to big events. It was interesting to see the fashion and also learn about the things going on!

    ReplyDelete